Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maggie is 7 weeks old today. I can't believe how much she has grown in such a short period of time. The picture above was taken on Thanksgiving Day Nov. 26 and the first picture was taken today. Pretty soon she will not be able to fit in her little doll cradle anymore. Guess we'll just have to take pictures next to it with her actual dolls in the cradle when she gets too big :)



We also have a little confession too..... Miss Maggie's hair is curly! It is getting curlier every day. She sure didn't get that from her mommy. It is super curly right after a bath but starts to look a little crazy so we just brush it straight for right now. I am sure one day soon we will be all curls all the time.





We hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love her curly hair. She is soooo precious. I even think she looks like Aunt Al in some of the pictures! I am sad we didnt get to meet her on New Years, but we plan to come soon!

    ReplyDelete